1 General provisions.
1.1 This regulation is prepared in accordance with “ The Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan to ensure the action of State Committee on Property Issues of the Republic of Azerbaijan ” dated 24 June 2009, 116, “The Regulation of the Auction Center for Organizing Auctions under the State Committee on Property Issues” that was approved according to that Decree, “ The structure of the Auction Center approved with the Order of the Chairman of the State Committee on Property Issues” dated 29 June, 06 and other valid normative juridical acts and defines the activity and the rules of organizing performance of the Administrative sector of the Auction Center for Organizing Auctions (hereinafter referred as the Auction Center) Under the State Committee on Property Issues (hereinafter referred as the Committee).
1.2 The main functions of the sector are as follows:
- to organize clerical and staff work,
- to keep the confiscated (on the basis of court decision) property in the warehouses and fulfil other measures,
- to store the result documents of the money and cheque auctions, the discount sale of the joint-stock companies in the electronic form and to send these documents to the “ National Deposit Center” CJSC.
1.3 Activity of the sector is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan, laws of the Republic of Azerbaijan, decrees and orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, decisions and orders of the Cabinet of the Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan, other normative juridical acts, orders and decrees of the Chairman of the State Committee on Property Issues of the Republic of Azerbaijan , the order and constructions of the director of the Auction Center and this regulation.
II Duties of the sector.
2.1 The sector fulfils the following duties:
- to provide the execution of the duties in the Regulation of the AuctionCenter,
- to prepare and submit proposals for the selection of high educated staff, taking employment, their discharge, changing positions, being rewarded, giving professional ranks to the civil servants and presenting proposals about the work to the director of the Center,
- to prepare vacant tables and give vacations to the employees, their registration, to provide their business trip,
- to prepare the employees personal work, to provide the storage of data about their personal information in electronic and archive form and to send invalidate information to the central archive,
- to provide issues about the military registration,
- to provide receiving entered documents, their registration, delivery to executors on time, control over their execution, improvement and realizing clerical work,
- to provide sending the result documents of the money and cheque auctions, the discount sale of the joint-stock companies to the NationalDepositCenter,
- to provide meeting welfare and office needs of the structural units of the AuctionCenter,
- to provide lighting, heating, ventilation system in the buildigs of the structural bodies of the Center in conformity with the sanitary and means of fire protection rules,
- to provide creating necessary condition for productive activity of the staffs,
- to provide the building repair, the cleanness of the area through inventory and means of fire protection,
- to provide accepting and keeping confiscated, ownerless property, possession taken into state property according to the succession law in the warehouses.
III Organization of the activity of the sector.
3.1 The head of the sector is appointed and discharged by the chairman of the Committee.
3.2 The other employees of the sector are appointed and discharged by the director.
IV Responsibilities of the employees of the sector.
4.1 The employees of the sector bear responsibility for execution of the duties shown on the II part of this Regulation in accordance with defined legislation.
V The cancellation of the sector.
5.1 The cancellation and re-creation of the sector is realized in accordance with legislation.