UNECE Working Party on Land Administration (WPLA) and UN FAO joint workshop
29–30 October 2015 Baku, Azerbaijan
“Development of key registers in land administration in the UNECE region”
|Files and Presentations|
|Map of Baku|
If you require a visa in order to participate in the conference there is an option during the registration phase to ask for an invitation.
Please use the contact form to send your specific request to the organizers. An e-mail will be send to you within a few days with information on how to get a required invitation for you. If you have additional questions please let us know via the contact form.
For further information about how to apply for a visa to Azerbaijan click here .
The countries applying the visa-free regime
According to the Law “On exit from, entry into the country and passports” of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Milli Mejlis of the Republic of Azerbaijan can establish a simplified (without visa) procedure for foreigner and stateless persons to enter the Republic of Azerbaijan on a basis of their personal passports in accordance with the interstate agreements concluded by the Republic of Azerbaijan, and by suggestion of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
For the holders of diplomatic or service (official/special) passports.
Mutual visa-free regime is applied between the Republic of Azerbaijan and countries listed below only for:
1. Nationals of the Republic of Azerbaijan and appropriate states holding diplomatic or service (official/special) passports;
2. And family members (supposes and children) of above mentioned persons:
- having no own diplomatic or service (official/special) passports;
- photos, given name, family name and patronymic officially registered in that diplomatic or service (official/special) passports.
For the holders of any kind of passports
(Diplomatic, service, (official/special) and ordinary)
Mutual visa-free regime is applied between the Republic of Azerbaijan and countries listed below for
1. National of both countries holding any kind of valid passport –including diplomatic, service (official/service) or ordinary passports providing the right of international cross-border;
2. Family members (supposes and children) of above mentioned persons:
- having no personal passports;
- photos, given name, family name and patronymic officially registered in relevant type of passports;
3. Stateless persons holding relevant identity document providing the right of international cross-border and granted especially to the stateless persons by the relevant state bodies of the Azerbaijan Republic or appropriate foreign country;
4. Nationals or stateless persons holding Reentry Certificate - temporary document for international cross border, granted only for returning to the citizenship country or permanent residence country in the cases of lost/theft/became invalid/expiry of passport.
It is determined 90 days to stay temporarily in the Republic of Azerbaijan for the citizens of the countries listed above holding ordinary passports. Upon the termination of temporary staying duration (90 days) foreigners and stateless persons have to extend of this duration or leave the country.
Foreigner and stateless person coming to Azerbaijan in visa required regime and extended his/her temporary staying duration in the Republic of Azerbaijan for next 90 days have to leave the territory of the Republic of Azerbaijan upon the termination of this extended duration.
They can return to Azerbaijan in visa-free regime after living abroad no less than 30 day, except the cases confirming the serious illness or death of his/her closest relatives).
Only following countries are applying a visa-free regime for the nationals of the Republic of Azerbaijan holding ordinary passport in unilateral order.
For further information about Diplomatic Missions of the Republic of Azerbaijan Click here .
For further information about Foreign Embassies in Azerbaijan Click here .